The information provided within this website is for general informational purposes only. While Bower Place Pty Ltd. try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information, products, services, or related graphics contained in this website for any purpose. Any use of this information is at your own risk.
This website contains information that is intended to help the readers be better informed practitioners or consumers. It is presented as general advice. Always consult a professional for your individual needs.
This website is not intended to be a substitute for the professional advice of a registered practitioner. The reader should consult with a registered practitioner in any matters relating to their health and wellbeing. Professionals should seek qualified supervision in relation to practice matters.
The information contained within this website is strictly for educational purposes. If you wish to apply ideas contained in this website, you are taking full responsibility for your actions.
Bower Place Pty ltd. has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information within this website was correct at time of publication. Bower Place Pty Ltd. does not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from accident, negligence, or any other cause.
Social Media Disclaimer
Bower Place social media sites are open to enquiries, questions and comments. To ensure everyone can participate without being exposed to inappropriate content, offensive language or discriminatory views the following rules apply.
By joining, using or participating in any of the Bower Place social media sites (including, but not limited to LinkedIn/You Tube/Instagram/Facebook page) you have agreed to adhere to the following comment policy:
When contributing, do not post any material that contains:
- Hate speech
- Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity
- Comments that could be considered prejudicial, racist or inflammatory
- Nudity or offensive imagery (including, but not limited to, in profile pictures)
- Defamation to a person or people
- Name calling and/or personal attacks
- Comments whose main purpose are commercial in nature and/or to sell a product
- Comments that infringe on copyright or another person’s intellectual property
- Spam comments from individuals or groups, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile
- Personal information about you or another individual (including identifying information, email addresses, phone numbers or private addresses)
- False representation of another individual, organisation, government or entity
- Promotion of a product, business, company or organisation
We retain the right to remove any content that does not comply with these guidelines or we deem inappropriate.
Violations may cause the author to be blocked from our social media channels.