In Case of Emergency
Bower Place is a Psychology, Family Therapy, Counselling and Research centre for the development of expertise and knowledge in relation to the management and treatment of child, adolescent, adult and family matters. Bower Place is NOT a crisis centre.
If you are in immediate risk of harm to yourself or have attempted to harm yourself, contact:
- Call 000 (or 112 from mobile) and request an ambulance immediately. Stay on the line, speak clearly, and be ready to answer the operator’s questions.
- Call Mental Health Triage 13 1465
- Attend your local hospital emergency department
- Contact your General Practitioner
Other Crisis Support Options
If you need support between sessions, the following crisis support lines are confidential and available 24 hours, seven days a week.
- The Suicide Call-back Service (for all ages) 1300 659 467
- Lifeline (for all ages) 13 11 14
- Beyond Blue 1300 224 636 (or chat online)
- Kids Helpline (for ages 5-25 years) 1800 551 800
- Mensline Australia ( for men of all ages) 1300 789978