About Bower Place
Established in 1986 by Malcolm Robinson and Catherine Sanders, Bower Place is located on Gawler Place, at the heart of the Adelaide CBD, adjacent to Rundle Mall.
Our unique approach supports individuals, couples, children, adolescents and families through:
- Family therapy
- Mental health counselling
- Dispute resolution
- Mediation for a wide range of relationship, emotional, mental health and behavioural difficulties.
Our approach works as we look at the whole person – both inside and outside.
We share our extensive knowledge and experience with the profession by offering:
- Education and training opportunities in family therapy and systemic practice
- Advice to corporates and organisations regarding conflict and dispute resolution
- Knowledge development for practitioners in the field, students and for families and individuals.
Our renowned training programs have supported more than 5000 practitioners seeking post graduate education and professional development in counselling and family and systemic practice. We also offer entry-level education courses through our partnership with TAFE SA.
We’re committed to sharing our knowledge, research and expertise through our online knowledge portal. This provides accessible professional development for our students, consulting clients and individuals along with our wider profession.