Mental Health Training Workshops
Learn from our senior practitioners and national and international guest presenters on a range of topics.
Our practitioners have extensive experience working with complex systems and family networks. Our mental health training workshops are presented through this complexity lens. Bower Place offers a range of workshop options:
- Face to face workshops
- Online workshops
- Specifically designed professional development tailored to team & organisational needs consulting
- The Complexity Series
Who would be suited to these workshops?
- Practitioners in the field
- People who work in service delivery agencies regulatory and funding bodies.
- Bower Place and TAFE SA Alumni (who completed qualifications at Bower Place)
- Current students studying human services related qualifications
- Human services workers dealing with complex matters
- Individuals, couples and families seeking additional resources